Healing Crystals To Activate Chakra
Chakra, which literally means the wheel or disk, refers to the spiritual center within the body. There are seven chakras in the body and when they are fully activated, we feel spiritually centered, energized, and at peace.
Chakras can be activated by yoga and meditation, but they can also be activated by healing crystals. The list below explains how chakras work, what happens when they are low, what happens when they are activated, and the crystals that can activate them.
1. Root or Base Chakra
- Corresponding Colors: Red and Black
- Location: Base of Spine
- When it is low: One may feel tired, weak, or unmotivated.
- When it is activated: One may feel energized, empowered, motivated, full of life, and secured.
- Healing Crystals: Black Obsidian, Garnet, Smoky Quartz, Black Tourmaline, Hematite, and Ruby.
- How to use the crystals: Place a red crystal near your groin and think of the warmth of the color red.
2. Sacral Chakra
- Corresponding colors: Orange and Blue Green
- When it is low: One may feel frustrated, unmotivated, confused.
- When it is activated: One may feel creative, playful, and motivated.
- Healing crystals: dark or brown Citrine, Carnelian, aventurine, Blue-green Turquoise, Blue-green Fluorite.
- How to use the crystals: Place an orange, blue or green healing stone above the pelvic bone and think of yourself as a creative person.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra
- Corresponding colors: Yellow
- Location: Upper abdomen
- When it is low: One may feel fearful, unconfident, and unintelligent.
- When it is activated: One may feel creative, happy, brave, and confident.
- Healing Crystals: Citrine, Amber, Yellow Jasper, Golden Calcite.
- How to use the crystals: Place a yellow crystal two inches above your belly button, think of the brightness of a sunny day or the color yellow.
4. Heart Crystal
- Corresponding colors: Pink and Green
- Location: Center of chest
- When it is low: One may feel jealous, bitter, angry, stressed, and angry.
- When it is activated: One may feel relaxed, loved, accepting, and open to new relationships.
- Healing Crystals: Rose Quartz, Emerald, Watermelon Tourmaline, Malachite, Aventurine Jade.
- How to use the crystals: Place a green or pink crystal on your breast bone, and think of soothing your heart.
5. Throat Crystal
- Corresponding Color: Blue
- Location: Throat
- When it is low: One may feel at a loss of words or feel like one is being misunderstood.
- When it is activated: One may feel more communicative.
- Healing Crystals: Sodalite, Blue Sapphire, Lapis lazuli, aquamarine, Blue Kyanite
- How to use the crystals: Place a blue crystal on the larynx and think of clear communication.
6. Third Eye Chakra
- Corresponding Color: Indigo
- Location: Between the eyes
- When it is low: You may experience a foggy brain and an overactive mind.
- When it is activated: You may experience a clearer mind and feel creative.
- Healing Crystals: Lapis, Amethyst, Azurite
- How to use the Crystals: Place a purple crystal between your eyes and focus on clarity.
7. Crown Chakra: Top of head
- Corresponding Color: Violet or Golden White
- When it is low: You may feel uninspired and clumsy.
- When it is activated: You may feel motivated and resolute.
- Healing Crystals: Light Amethyst, Topaz, White Calcite, Moonstone
- How to use the Crystals: Place a violet crystal on your head and think of your connection with the divine.